Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Blog post Assignment#1

My name is Devern Johnson an I am from Birmingham Alabama. I have two brothers and one sister Jeremy, Aaron and Devyn with another sister on the way. I graduated from Minor High in the year 2009 there I participated an many clubs and activities like peer helper an football. After high school I attended college at Concordia College in Selma Alabama, where I also played football.Concordia was not at all what I was made to believe it was so I transfered after football an my First semester. Then I Attended Jefferson State Community College-Hoover back home to help out more around the house. Now I am attending TheUniversity of South Alabama where I plan to earn a scholarship in football and a degree in teaching. It is a whole new experience for me coming from two small colleges with high school size classes, to a big University with big classes.I am just basically praying I don't fail because not only me also my family have a lot riding on this.

1 comment:

  1. A guy I went to high school with played basketball at Concordia. I know its not that big but you may not know him, Allen Williams. He's kinda short for basketball but had a mean jumper. Anyway looks like you needa pray a little harder because you are not up to date on your blog thing, but its whatever good luck to you in football.

    ReplyDelete